ItIt is said that food tastes better when you eat it with your family. If you are inspired to cook something new for those you love, try this quick, simple and delicate basil garlic chicken soaked in a rich tomato sauce. A rich and tasty dinner on the table in 30 minutes!
INGREDIENTS LIST OF CHICKEN BREAST IN SHARP TOMATENSOSS
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1/2 crushed bouillon cubes
- 2 + 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika flakes (optional)
- Salt and fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 can crushed tomatoes
- Basil leaves, thinly sliced
BACK TO THE INGREDIENTS ↑
The chicken breast
Heat oil in a large non-stick pan over medium heat. Add chicken strips and cook gently for 2 minutes. Stir to turn the chicken and add crushed bouillon cubes and black pepper. Continue to spin until the chicken is cooked on all sides, but not browned, about 4 minutes. Set aside, covered with foil.
1. Heat the olive oil in the same pan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in the garlic, oregano, salt and pepper and cook for 1 minute.
Second Add the diced tomatoes, bring the sauce to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes. If necessary, adjust the spice.
Third Put the chicken strips in the sauce and pour over the sauce until well covered. Finish cooking for 2-3 minutes. Sprinkle with fresh basil.
4th Serve over rice, pasta or enjoy yourself with garlic croutons.