I love this casserole because all the ingredients are simply put in the pot and brought to a boil. No tanning before cooking. Too simple! I usually make one and a half times the sauce.
- 8 lamb chops, fat-cut
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup of flour
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 tsp english mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon mixed seasoning
- 1/4 cup of tomato paste
- 1 1/2 cup of water
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper * to taste
- Place chops in a deep casserole dish.
- Mix all other ingredients and pour over the chops, making sure all chops are covered.
- Bake for 2-2½ hours at 180 ° C.
I use quarter lamb chops. Use 1/4 cup or 2 tablespoons for tomato paste.
This recipe was photographed by Amber De Florio for Australia's Best Recipes.